Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Benefit They're Real Push-Up Liner!

I recently received a special little package from Benefit Cosmetics.....


Inside was the Benefit They're Real Mascara and the all new They're Real Gel Liner Pen....along with some cute little jewels

\
I was so excited....I had seen all the posts and all the positive comments about this brand new product by Benefit, on social media. It's an amazing invention and is going to make my life so much easier when it comes to getting the perfect eye liner line!


I couldn't wait to try it out, after practicing on my hand... I went for the eyes. It was so easy, the gel just glided  and the shape of the tip is perfect for getting a precise line around the eye and creating a wing. 


Here's the final look....what do you think? 




Benefit's They're Real Push-up Liner will be available to purchase at the end of June....get your hands on it as soon as you can!!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Mayanthi :)
    You're right - it's a great concept of a product most of us beauty lovers use regularly. I'm loving mine so far as well :)
    Great post - it looks gorgeous on you!
    x.k
    http://profoundfeline.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Mayanthi :)

    Does it smear after few hours of wearing? I seems to constantly look for something that will not budge on my eyes after application. hehe. Anyway, it looks good on ya :) x

    Hana @ walkoverthemountain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hana, this eyeliner is gonna be there with you all night, no smudging or smearing, you actually need a good make up remover to get it off! It is definitely long lasting 😊

      Delete