Monday, June 2, 2014

Pirie & Co. Social Club Launch

I was invited to attend the official launch of Adelaide's newest Bar; Pirie & Co. Social Club


Upon arrival we were given some special Social Club money to spend at the bar


As we went down the stairs we could hear the live music playing and the chatter of guests enjoying the space. The atmosphere was just how I like it....warm, lounge like, inviting and styled perfectly.



We were treated to some delicious signature tapas......these chicken drumsticks were to die for....I could have eaten that whole plate if I had the chance!!! I'm definitely going back to eat those! :) 



 I had such a great night catching up with friends and enjoying the space.....definitely check out Pirie & Co its a great place for after work drinks!

No comments:

Post a Comment